Words Of Encouragement For Your Life
I have received a BLOG award! From fellow blogger morningstoryanddilbert, it is “One Lovely Blog award”.
Here is a blurb from the About page of morningstoryanddilbert
How I got started on this adventure
Several years ago I had job as a Technical Writer. I was doing a lot of work with screen prints that proved to be cumbersome when inserting images into my documents. I began a search for software that would make this portion of my job a little easier. I had a program named Snagit loaded on my PC. To increase my familiarity with this program, I began sending screen captures with the daily Dilbert comic to a couple of my friends with a short Proverb or quote by email.
Over time the list of friends grew to approximately 100. The company I work for caught on to the large number of “Dilbert” emails coming into the corporate network and began to block it.
To get around this I started Blogging. My first Blog site was with a company that offered free services. That company soon sold out and the new owner did not like free blogging. My next step was a move to WordPress and I started the Morning Story and Dilbert Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and checking the site out!!!
I have to complete the five statements below to receive the award:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog. Done
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to. Done
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Done and see the links and descriptions below
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate. Done!
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you. Done!
I must complete the ten Questions below to receive the award:
1. What kind of blogs do you read most? Food and Encouraging Blogs
2. What is your favorite Ice Cream? Coconut Milk Ice Cream (dairy free)
3. What is your favorite food? Depends on the day.
4. Do you prefer Boxers or Briefs? n/a
5. What is your favorite quote? dont have just one
6. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment? too many to choose from
7. What do you prefer, dogs or cats? Dogs
8. Besides writing what is your favorite thing to do? dance
9. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? Dark
10. What is the best invention you have ever seen? remains to be seen
Now Nominate others.. (these are in no particular order or ranking).